Your basket is empty!
All prices exc. VAT/Taxes & Shipping
For orders to EUROPE Please select UK site using the flags top right of the page.
'I would just like the thank your director for the advice on the the help he gave me when purchasing a dump valve for my Golf GTI. After phoning Turbo Technics in Durham and not getting the advice I was after I got it from you and with prompt delivery. The item worked superbly, and I also found a split in the rubber that your director said I should see to so I followed his advice and purchased that as well and now my car drives as expected - Thanks again!'
Something to say? contact us
Skoda Octavia 2.0 FSiT
An Adjustable Quick Shifter for VAG 6 Speed Models
This quickshifter, once installed, will allow you to shorten the movement of your gear shift in order to obtain the optimum shifting times required for performance driving . You can personally customise the throw to suit your own preference due to an infinitely adjustable pivot mechanism. This wide range of adjustment should allow for adjustment from stock to a 40% decrease in shifter throw. This unit will fit all VAG 6 speed gear boxes as found in
- - VW MK4 Jetta GLI
- - VW MK4 Golf GTI (337, 20th Anniversary, 24V VR6)
- - VW New Beetle "Turbo S"
- - Audi MK1 TT and Mk2
- - VW MK5 Jetta GLI 2 litre
- - VW MK5 Golf GTI 2 litre
- - VW MK6 Jetta GLI 2 litre
- - VW MK6 Golf GTI 2 litre
- - VW MK7 Jetta GLI 2 litre
- - VW MK7 Golf GTI 2 litre
- - Audi A3 / S3 1.8T, 2.0FSiT, 2.0 Diesel
- - VW Passat (B6) 2.0FSiT, 2.0 Diesel
- - VW Eos 2.0FSiT, 2.0 Diesel
- - Skoda Octavia MK1 1.8T and MK2 (up to 2006)
- - SEAT Leon / Altea MK1 1.8T amd MK2 2.0FSiT, 2.0 Diesel
( Please note: this does not fit the Skoda Fabia/ VW Polo / Seat Ibiza or 1.9 diesel applications)
This product is supplied with two sizes of pin and one ball fitment, to ensure that it will match the various possible cables found on these vehicles.
Please note: To ensure that this product functions correctly and so as not to stress associated components, it is essential that the linkage cables are re-adjusted after the installation of this product as per the supplied fitting instructions
To download fitting instructions for this product click here
This product is normally fitted in combination with FMVWSQS